Aguy!
New sets of survey came in today as announced by my supervisor, and it seems like she's very disappointed to know that as of today 15 dsats came in for the team thus generating the message for us to prepare our explanations if we get 20 or more disats before the month ends.
When I ping her and asked how many disats do I have, she noticed my pessimism. Asking me to change my perspective in order for positive energy to flow. I appreciate her concern, and I do believe in being optimistic on things, however I'm more comfortable in expecting for the worst to happen always. My defense to this is that I don't want to be disappointed more I won't met the expectation, 'cause I already expected it to happen. I know what I can do, maybe I predict early, I envision what is going to happen before it happens.... I've studied myself and my reactions...it disappoints me more and I feel very low whenever I think positive and in the end the expectations I set won't be met.
I'm late already got 5 mins left before I get back to the prod floor so I'll continue this later on....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home