mystory612

Thursday, August 07, 2008

jud luck!

I found a way again to post my thoughts and what-not's here...i always make notes though but unfortunately i can't save it here for this page isn't accessible in pc's in the "floor". I have a lot to tell...to say, but I don't know where to begin or even how...

Anyway, Alonie and I enrolled in a gym uptown, and we have an action plan: to get slimmer--evil laf... well, i'll say we were doing well for 2 weeks until alonie and i had a week's vacation, one won't go without the other one, until yesterday. I decided to go on without her for my benefit too.... I'm determined though...determined to finish my contract and enroll in a different gym, and I'm planning to get a PT in the hope of helping me in disciplining myself and well I really wanted to trim down my tummy. oh my god it's really big right now that oftentimes i'm alwasy mistaken as preggy.... yes insulting but it's the truth, so i have to do something, it takes so much energy and discipline to achieve my goal. but as they say there's no pain in vain. (gud luck dustyloka!)

I have to trim down coz i'll be wearing gown soon hahahha oh my god i can't believe i'll be in a gown! I don't know what got in to me, but when I was told I'll be wearing such, I didn't even decline, when I normally do, instead I was enthralled, and even encouraged and curious to see myself, hahahah praning. sige, let's see if i can discipline myself for let's say 4 mos? abangan....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger feebee said...

gui-overanalyze ra pud ka sa imo supe ma. bisan concerned lang ka and you're responsible enough to know your standing. hmm... if i know, ganahan ra to sya naay macomment. hehehe :P

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home