mystory612

Sunday, August 03, 2008

irresponsible still....

Today is the first day in the new team that I was assigned for SET 6. Shift starts @ 3am, rest days every Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and today I was ONE HOUR late! Oh my God! It was already 3:28am when I woke up and I immediately got up from the bed and took a quick bath, then off to the office I went. whew!

The same old Gladys Belle Sanchez, jeez I realized I haven't change since birth, lolz. I tried to commit to myself to be punctual always or at least arrive on time during meetings, functions, activities most importantly for work, but I'm so irresponsible still. *sad face* I know that it needs discipline, a strong one to achieve my goal, I've started with absences and so far I'm making a very good improvement on it, in fact I'm one of the awardees for complete attendance *boastful* hehehe

Remembering last week though, I was so emotional about the graduation of some friends from SET 5, they're now back in production, in different schedules and with different teams. They have graduated from the special team, and they can now sleep soundly...without having to think about passing their scorecards and maintaining there metrices, unlike me which until now is agonizing about it. *tears* Last Saturday night, I was glad that Ling decided to spend time with me and agreed with me to listen to some good music somewhere else, I didn't mention though how stressed I am, but earlier that day we had a text message marathon of some sort regarding what's happening in our lives.

Ling and I aren't the type though who is very open when it comes to problems mostly if it deals with emotions. We do talk about it but only if we have the courage and if it's too much to bear, as much as possible we try to settle things and solve it in our own little ways, we analyze what the problem is first. Yes, we're friends but I'm glad that we have that respect towards each other when it comes to emotions, we share the same sentiments about being left alone first to have some moment of silence to meditate, which I believe is very important. Solace is very important for us both. Sometimes we need some quality time for ourselves, which we seldom do, and we both always crave for solace, for peacefulness within, and we miss our dear beloved BOHOL.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger feebee said...

you're not alone. hahahaa!! i show up an hour late at work once every two weeks. :P

gimme ur number mama glad. i lost my cellphone to a very good "mangunguot" when i was riding 04L. hmp!

10:12 AM  
Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

tsk, be careful when you ride a "bakukang" hahah that's what i call those jeepneys nga gagmay kau...mag abot ang mga "two hood" sa mga passengers... number is 09275838461 (publicized au wui)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home