awaiting birthday greetings
I'm counting the minutes, as I sit in my station staring at the workpackages due for collection. When my shift today started I was already looking forward to 12mn where i'll officially be 27 years old, however as the hour goes by i wanted to freeze the time instead. Finding reasons to take short breaks or washroom breaks just to check my mobile phone for birthday greetings, thrill and sadness were filling me in. Thrilled to know who those persons who'll be greeting, sad because unfortunatley until now 11:45 as of typing, I still haven't received any, which reminds me of my frind Melvin at one point this year when he celebrated his birthday, he was sending me text messages expressing his loneliness and sadness because nobody remembers to greet him. I'm starting to feel the same now, but hey june 12 is still about to begin so i'll wait... for the meantime i'll be taking note of are those to greet me early, special thank you to my uncle ninong ike and auntie chona who greeted me yesterday in advance and to my distant relative jeffrey.

2 Comments:
Awaiting huh...You know I would not forget your birthday.
In the past, I admit I always forget but when you spread your wings and fly I couldn't forget anymore. You're Miss Independence Day. After all, you personify independence at soul and in mind.
Belated Happy Birthday. I'm always late but bear in mind I always have you in mind every June 12. That's for sure. Even you couldn't change the fact that I have Miss Independence as a great friend.
hahahha haylabsu yang!
Post a Comment
<< Home