mystory612

Sunday, February 15, 2009

pissed

written february 03, 2009
saved in outlook; a result of my annoyance that affected my mood the whole shift



Do I look like a joke to him? Am I just a subject of his cruelty? I hate that guy, I really am! I should have stayed away from him to prevent this from happening.



Again and again, be careful what you wish for…yes I remembered wishing in the past for us to be friend because he’s kind of aloof with the others and he seemed to be pretty looking lonely all the time, no one seemed to care. So, always the good Samaritan me, wished that I’m going to give this person attention and let him feel that he’s not alone and he can have me as his friend. Then came the time, unknowingly, we’re on the same route so from then on we go home together after work.



It haven’t been that long really it’s just nearly 3 weeks and he thinks we’re super close that because I’m being nice and cool with his joke and just grins on his stupid “green” jokes, he already thinks he can treat me rudely! He’s overconfident of himself, at first I thought that he’s having that inferiority complex because well, he’s skin tone is kind of different from the rest “unique” I should say, the type that is normally criticized in our society, he’s long hair is always on a ponytail I always see him in one corner mostly alone.



grrrr... really i'm pissed! did he really intend to do it or he's just tactless? well, to you... i'm sorry but i didn't appreciate what you asked or said to me, but i have a strong feeling there's something more that what you're showing.... why do i have a feeling that you're hiding something? haaay feeler meh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home