Crush
It started 3 days ago, from then on it made me confused as to why I kept thinking about him. Last night I dreamed of him, what the! and when I logged in earlier and saw his picture, jeez that's when I understand. *smiles* gosh I have a crush on him!!! hahahhaha and I tried to remember what qualities or traits probably behaviour of his that made me "like" him well here goes:
1 -- that "ruggedness" i saw in him, the type that he carries neatly
2 -- he's kinda skinny ( i always get attracted to skinny men, i don't know why, but not the type that's super skinny na mura na og kalansay)
3 -- he's a nature lover! *giggles*
4 -- a good brother, the type that treats his siblings like his friend
5 -- a wonderful friend
6 -- a smart guy, the kind that's not boastful at all
7 -- a music lover
now i wonder how he is as a lover hehehe. i got the chance to talk with him at one point, when the group set up a meeting, that time he was the earliest to arrive then me, so we had a getting to know chitchat, i like that smile of his that he willingly shares to us, he's not handsome okay, i can say he's just the average looking guy, that once you get to know better you'll surely going to be able to say that he's pretty....
i actually don't want to have a crush to anyone in the group but argh, can't help it! i hope i won't be too obvious, and i also hope that i'll just act casually whenever he's around.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home