mystory612

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight Fever

I don't know anything about "twilight" until a series of advertisments over the radio and the excitement I noticed in my friends whenever they talk about it. Then came the movie so I got so curious about what's in it, fortunately a friend got an ebook so I asked for a copy and tried reading just for the heck of it, and guess what? I got addicted, that the current book I was reading was put on hold, and that HP book I was longing to read for the longest time, now that I have the book, has to wait for a couple of days. Imagine, I left my paulo coehlo book for stephen meyer's and set aside jk rowling...I'm addicted indeed!

Every girl's very "kilig" with Edward and Isabella, and I'm one of them. In fact in the training lab, I managed to saved a copy for me to read on everyday while my trainer's discussing, lolz. My seatmate Paul is getting curious by the day what's with the book, because on his right is Sara, who by the way gave me the copy, is also reading it, and every now and then we exchanged kilig lines from the book! which prompted paul to request for copy and now he's one of us! hahahah

I'm done with book 1, which made my friend Sarah envious since she's the first to read it and I was able to finish first. Well, it's an advantage on my part coz I never feared to be caught reading it while in the training lab, and besides I was stationed at the corner so it isn't too obvious. Haaaay and to add to that addiction, it was late when I realized why not collect the lines that I like, I already had started it but for some reason I forgot to save it, so I promised myself to start again once I start book 2....

2 Comments:

Blogger feebee said...

"you are my own personal brand of heroin."

char dot com ba lamang mama! hahaha!!! :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

hahaha you remind me of my friend sarah, who is also a twilight addict, she uses that line all the time!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home