mystory612

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Can't Smile Without You

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream?
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see, I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well I'm finding it hard leavin' your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you...

2 Comments:

Blogger feebee said...

i love this song mama!!! the melody, the lyrics, the singer... everything! hahaha :)

although, idiotic sya noh? hehehe :P

9:24 PM  
Blogger dusTyLoKa said...

i agree with you, the melody, the lyrics! wonderful jd! i feel good whenever i hear this one... :)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home