sara
written january 30, 2009
saved in my outlook "notes" in the office
I’ve known her for just a few months, but even so, the thought of her leaving is going to be lonesome. I would no longer be able to hear her “malumanay” voice no matter how angry she’d become she still has it without her knowing. I will definitely miss our little and nonsense arguments over things, and the expressions “wui”, “bahala ka” and a lot more. I would no longer be seeing that “bungisngis” face around the production floor or wherever in the building, and I wouldn’t be hearing her little quarrels with the customers she happen to call over the phone for having been transferred multiple times, back and forth, her qualms over the issues that she has to raise, and her addiction to twilight.
Yes, twilight! That’s where it started, when I asked for a copy of an e-book to be sent to my email address, almost daily our eyes were fixed on the screen and halts just to share “kilig” lines we came across with, at the same time telling each other updates as to what page were on and if we’ve started the next book already, hahahah it’s like we’re racing who’s going to finish first but actually we were just trying to impress each other who gets the “kilig” lines first.
Sarami, i will miss those times we frequent at Sbarro with raspberry tea and zitti with tomato sauce *sad face* the visits to movie theatres, and our exchange of annoyance towards our beastfreeens, keep in touch ha, i hope you're not gonna regret what you've decided on.
hoping to see you again sooner... mwuah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home