mesmerized
Ah... i guess that's the right adjective to describe my reaction. For a week now, I'm glad that he's being modest on his sms to me, -- i'm talking about the guy on my entry "pissed" -- I didn't give up on him on that first instance that I was pissed on him, I was still determined to discover more of him because I know he's a good person, just waiting to be known.
I seldom browse through friendster, and this time I was kinda feeling someone kept telling me to check out my page and see updates there I remembered he's recently added on my list so I took time to navigate on to his friendster page and read on his blog entries.... wow! he can write! I mean yeah, I was really amazed, mesmerized at that. Reading one of his entries, is like reading a life story, I envy his talent honestly. Well, he's a good man, I know that.
I'm sorry if I said stupid things to you, you know I meant all those because I was honestly angry at you, I'm not used to doing such act on someone unless provoked heheh and I appreciated what you said "let's be close" i remembered it really.... and I also appreciated the fact that you want me to be one of your friends, thank you so much. Now, you're behaving well, I just hope that you'll find more friends, and would keep on behaving well if you want to have more and new friends.
Looking forward to know more revelations, and hoping to know you more and better... keep on writing :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home